Estar 7 | EMOCIÓN 4 | José Martí

"Son of a bitch," says Gómez, on his knees, when Castro arrives with his gun in the air "send me to paradise." "Paradise does not exist," Fidel responds calmly, "and do not talk about my mom like that." "Send me to hell," begs Gomez. "You live in hell and only gave decides your destiny," smiles Fidel with superiority as he puts his gun to Gomez's head. "My God," exclaims Gómez. "You said it," says Fidel. With his last breath Gomez shouts with all his heart to Fidel, "Aim well! You're going to kill a man!" At that time, Gómez's friend comes on his white Baconao bike. His friend looks like a divine minotaur with his black vest and his right arm in the air when he shouts at Gomez, "Young man, to the load!". Gomez responds, "But Pepe Ginebrita, how can I be charged when I'm on my knees with this bullet in my lung?" The friend replies, "Please, I do not like that nickname, I'd rather you call me the Jinetero or the Apostle." "But Pepe, what does your nickname matter? Fidel Castro has his gun in my head," laments Gómez. "It's worth a minute more than a life on your knees" yells Gómez's friend. "All right," Gomez replies to his friend, "but Fidel Castro is going to kill me. The Apostle attacks Fidel mounted on his Baconao and Fidel shoots him in the leg." The Apostle flies from his bike to the air just as Fidel flies from his bike when he is thirteen years old at school, on that occasion, Fidel walks quickly on his bicycle to a wall for a five dollar bet and his head hits the wall with the sound of a shot from a wall

Packet Estar 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ser 6 | DESCRIPCIÓN 1 | La Carreta

Cognado 2 | DAD 2 | La Bicicleta